Monday, August 22, 2011

50 day countdown




A little over 8 months now and everything seems to be moving right along. Two strangers asked me when I'm due in the last week, so it is confirmed that my stomach is twice the size that it was two weeks ago :) Saw the doctor last week and the baby measured a week ahead. Although we don't know exactly, he should be around 18" and 4lbs.

Flew down to Orlando this weekend for a family baby shower. Something about the change in pressure really made the baby even more active than usual. My mom, sister and Gran got to feel him moving around so that was nice. Right before I left a big box came that has all the nursery bedding in it that Matt's mom made! I didn't even have time to really look at it yet but it is soooo cute. Pictures coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment