Monday, April 7, 2014

Nothing beats the Gulf

A verrrry sweet lady who used to work with Matt was kind enough to offer us her beach house in Pensacola while she was on vacation.  Matt had to travel that week so I asked my friend Melanie to come down from north Alabama and you bet she took me up on that!  Granted, hitting the beach with a not even 2 year old is just not the same as the old days, but we had a great time catching up and catching the sun when it wasn't raining.  I can't even begin to express how grateful I am to Diana for trusting her home to the three of us!




We'll get him up on a board in NO TIME! 

Jackson absolutely loved the beach.  He could have stayed there all day. 

He may have loved the pool more.  By the end of the week he would jump on in if we weren't careful.  He obsessively likes to float and got brave enough for me to let go and just let him do it.  Next summer he will be swimming like a dolphin :)  I took a couple videos and need to add one on here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment